About Me

Hey reader, how are you doing? Just kidding, this is a blog page, you can’t answer.

My name is Lois Gonzales and I’m going to try to tell you as much as I can about myself without leaving a digital footprint that I will regret later on.

I don’t really have any hobbies: but like many young boys that are coming of age I don’t mind playing sports. My least favorite to play is football (and no, not “soccer” for you American readers). My favorites are swimming and light powerlifting.

I am very passionate about memes of the “dank” specification. I could probably maintain a heated conversation on meme movements for several hours. My favorite meme thieves are eZaF_, Imagine, Analucifer and DarkHumour (that last one is sadly underrated). You can find them on my favorite app and time-killer, iFunny. Do yourself a favor and download it, really.                                                  #sponsored

My favorite subject is math, but unlike any other person who claims math is their favorite subject, I’m not actually good at it. I just like it, despite my mediocrity. You’ll find posts about science on this blog, because in my 8th grade science class we used this site a lot.

That’s all you need to know / I’m willing to share. Bye, have a good day, and remember to stay woke.

Skip to toolbar